- The NanoPi Fire 2A is a super tiny Quad-Core Cortex-A9 ARM board. It uses Samsung's S5P4418 SoC and has onboard 512M DDR3 RAM. The Fire2A has a Gbps Ethernet, MicroHDMI port, CMOS camera interface and RGB LCD interface. Its GPIOs are compatible with RPi's GPIO. Its size is only 75 x 40 mm.
- The NanoPi Fire 2A has an MCU based power management system and supports dynamic voltage control with good performance and reliability. FriendlyElec provides image files of FriendlyCore (based on UbuntuCore 16.04) and Debian for NanoPi Fire2A. The FriendlyCore image has Qt-5.9 and OpenGL ES1.1/2.0, and supports video playing with hardware-decoding/encoding. It is a good choice for rapidly developing products for applications in distributed computing, artificial intelligence and embedded systems.
2 Hardware Spec
- CPU: S5P4418, 400MHz~1.4GHz, DVFS, dynamic voltage control, scaling up to 1.4G Hz
- RAM: 512MB DDR3
- Connectivity: Gbps Ethernet port
- PMU Power Management: Implemented by a Cortex-M0 MCU, support software power-off, and RTC alarm power-on functions
- USB 2.0 Type A x 1
- Debug Serial Port/UART0 x 1
- microSD Slot x 1
- microUSB x 1: for data transmission and power input
- LCD Interface: 0.5 mm pitch SMT FPC seat, for full-color LCD (RGB: 8-8-8)
- HDMI: HDMI 1.4A, microHDMI(Type-D), 1080P60
- DVP Camera Interface: 0.5mm spacing FPC socket. It includes ITU-R BT 601/656 8-bit, I2C, PWM and IO
- GPIO: 2.54mm spacing 40pin, compatible with Raspberry Pi's GPIO. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, IO etc
- Button: Power Button x 1, Reset Button x 1
- LED: LED for Power Indication x 1, System LED x 1
- RTC: RTC Battery Seat
- PCB Dimension: 75 x 40mm
- Power: DC 5V/2A
- Temperature measuring range: -20℃ to 80℃
- OS: FriendlyCore(based on Ubuntu16.04 with Linux Kernel 4.4, Qt 5.10.0 and OpenGL2.0) and Debian
3 Software Features
3.1 FriendlyCore (Based on UbuntuCore16.04 with Qt 5.10.0 and OpenGL ES1.1/2.0)
- Linux Kernel 4.4
- npi-config: npi-config: system configuration utility for setting passwords, language, timezone, hostname, SSH and auto-login
- networkmanager: manage network
- system log output from serial port
- welcome window with basic system information and status
- auto-login with user account "pi" with access to npi-config
- LibMali & OpenGL2.0 driver supported
- Qt 5.10.0 TLS with OpenGL hardware acceleration
- HD video playing with hardware decoding
- GStreamer 1.0 with VPU hardware acceleration
- RPI.GPIO Support: work in progress, not ready yet
- WiringPi Support: work in progress, not ready yet
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.