FLASH OS to eMMC Module:
• Get an 8G SDHC card and backup its data if necessary. Download and extract the EFlasher image and the flashing utilitywin32diskimager. Run the win32diskimager utility under Windows as administrator. On the utility's main window select your SD card's drive, your wanted image file and the EFlasher, and click on "write" to start flashing the image to your SD card. Under Linux you can run "dd" to flash the image file to your SD card.
• After flashing is done take out the SD card and insert it to your board. Power on your board and it will be booted from the SD card and the EFlasher utility will be automatically launched. You can work with the EFlasher utility in multi-ple ways:
- Connect an LCD or HDMI monitor and a USB mouse to your board and work with EFlasher's GUI to proceed;
- Connect your board to a LAN, login into the board with SSH and type "eflasher" in a command line utility and proceed with the prompts;(Note: when you login with SSH the username is root and the password is fa. Your board's IP address can be found by checking the router's system)
- Login into your board via a serial terminal and type "eflasher" to proceed;
- Connect an lcd2usb module to your board, press the K1 key on the LCD2USB module to select your wanted OS and press the K2 key to confirm. The installation process will be shown on the lcd2usb's LCD;
• After installation is done power off the board and take out the SD card from your board. Power on your board again and it will be booted from eMMC;
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.