The Dragino RS485-BL is a RS485 / UART to LoRaWAN Converter for Internet of Things solutions.User can connect RS485 or UART sensor to RS485-BL converter, and configure RS485-BL to
periodically read sensor data and upload via LoRaWAN network to IoT server.
RS485-BL can interface to RS485 sensor , 3.3v/5v UART sensor or interrupt sensor. RS485-BL provides a 3.3v output and a 5v output to power external sensors. Both output voltage are controllable
to minimize the total system power consumption.
RS485-BL is IP67 waterproof and powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long term use for several years.
RS485-BL runs standard LoRaWAN 1.0.3 in Class A. It can reach long transfer range and easy to intergrate with LoRaWAN compatible gateway and IoT server.
Each RS485-BL pre-loads with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- RS485 interface for RS485/ Modbus sensor
- 3.3 / 5v UART interface for sensor
- High capacity 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically or Interrupt
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.
- 1 x RS485-LN LoRaWAN RS485/UART Converter
Dimensions and Weight:
- Device Size: 13.0 x 5 x 4.5 cm
Device Weight: 150g
Package Size / pcs : 14.0 x 8x 5 cm
Weight / pcs : 180g
XX: the default frequency band
- EU433: Default frequency band EU433
- CN470: Default frequency band CN470
- EU868: Default frequency band EU868
- IN865: Default frequency band IN865
- KR920: Default frequency band KR920
- AS923: Default frequency band AS923
- AU915: Default frequency band AU915
- US915: Default frequency band US915
- 12: With M12 IP68 waterproof cable hole
- 16: With M16 IP68 waterproof cable hole
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.