The LPS8v2 is an open-source LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi , Ethernet or Cellular Network (via Optional 4G module). The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
The LPS8v2 is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It supports different kinds of LoRaWAN Network Connections such as: Semtech UDP Packet Forwarder, LoRaWAN Basic Station, ChirpStack MQTT Bridge, and so on. This makes LPS8V2 work with most LoRaWAN platforms in the market.
LPS8v2 also includes a built-in LoRaWAN Server and IoT server, which provide the possibility for the system integrator to deploy the IoT service without cloud service or 3rd servers.
Different countries use different LoRaWAN frequency bands. LPS8v2 has these bands pre-configured. Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
LPS8v2 supports remote management. System Integrator can easy to remote monitor the gateway and maintain it.
- Open Source Debian system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via WAN or WiFi
- Remote Management
- Auto-provisioning for batch deployment and management
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Pre-configured to support different LoRaWAN regional settings.
- Allow customizing LoRaWAN regional parameters.
Different kinds of LoRaWAN Connections such as:
- Semtech UDP Packet Forwarder
- LoRaWAN Basic Station
- ChirpStack-Gateway-Bridge (MQTT)
- Built-in The Things Network local LoRaWAN server.
- Built-in Node-Red local Application server .
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A7 1.2Ghz
- RAM: 512MB
- eMMC: 4GB
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- Multi-Channel LoRaWAN Wireless
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Work Temperature: -20 ~ 65°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 65°C
- Power Input: 5V, 2A, DC
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size:120 x 120 x 30 mm/pcs
- Weight: 187g
- Size:145 x 135 x 60 mm/pcs
- Weight: 300g
XXX: Frequency Band
- AS923: LoRaWAN AS923 band
- AU915: LoRaWAN AU915 band
- EU868: LoRaWAN EU868 band
- KR920: LoRaWAN KR920 band
- US915: LoRaWAN US915 band
- IN865: LoRaWAN IN865 band
YYY: For Cellular/4G option
- E: EMEA, Korea, Thailand, India.
- A: North America/ Rogers/AT&T/T-Mobile.
- AU: Latin America, New Zeland, Taiwan
- J: Japan, DOCOMO/SoftBank/ KDDI
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.