The Dragino LLDS40 is a LoRaWAN LiDAR ToF (Time of Flight) Distance Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is capable of measuring the distance to objects as close as 0m to 40m. The LiDAR probe uses laser induction technology for distance measurement.
The LLDS40 can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, parking management system, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, etc.
It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor, and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LLDS40 allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
LLDS40 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, it is designed for long term use up to 5 years.
Each LLDS40 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Laser technology for distance detection
- Measure Distance: 0.1m~40m @ 90% Reflectivity
- Accuracy : ±5cm@(0.1-5m), ±1%@(5m-40m)
- Monitor Battery Level
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- 8500mAh Battery for long-term use
- Horizontal distance measurement
- Parking management syste
- Object proximity and presence detection
- Intelligent trash can management system
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- Automatic control
- Storage temperature: -30℃~80℃
- Operating temperature : -20℃~60℃
- 0.1m ~ 40m @ 90% Reflectivity
- 0.1m ~ 13.5m @ 10% Reflectivity
- Distance resolution : 1cm
- Enclosure rating : IP65
- Light source : VCSEL
- Central wavelength : 850nm
- FOV : 3°
- Material of enclosure : ABS+PC
- Wire length : 75cm
- Accuracy: ±5cm@(0.1-5m), ±1%@(5m-40m)
- Ambient light immunity: 100klux
- LLDS40 LoRaWAN LiDAR Distance Sensor x 1
Dimensions and Weight:
- Package Dimension: 150*120*55mm
- Weight : 220g
XXX: the default frequency band
- EU433: Default frequency band EU433
- CN470: Default frequency band CN470
- EU868: Default frequency band EU868
- IN865: Default frequency band IN865
- KR920: Default frequency band KR920
- AS923: Default frequency band AS923
- AU915: Default frequency band AU915
- US915: Default frequency band US915
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.