The Dragino LHT65S-NE117 Temperature & Humidity sensor is a Long Range LoRaWAN Sensor. It includes a built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor and has an external sensor connector to connect to an external Temperature Sensor.
The LHT65S-NE117 allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, and so on.
LHT65S-NE117 external probe uses TI TMP117A NIST traceability temperature sensor, with 0.1°C accuracy in normal temperature range.
LHT65S-NE117 has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery which can be used for up to 10 years*.
LHT65S-NE117 is full compatible with LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol, it can work with a standard LoRaWAN gateway.
LHT65S-NE117 supports Datalog feature. It will record the data when there is no network coverage and users can retrieve the sensor value later to ensure no miss for every sensor reading.
*The actual battery life depends on how often to send data, please see battery analyzer chapter.
- LoRaWAN Class A protocol
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery used for up to 10 year*
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor
- Optional External Sensors
- Tri-color LED to indicate status
- Datalog feature
- Wall mountabl
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.
Built-in Temperature Sensor:
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Accuracy Tolerance : Typ ±0.3 °C
- Long Term Drift: < 0.02 °C/yr
- Operating Range: -40 ~ 80 °C
Built-in Humidity Sensor:
- Resolution: 0.04 %RH
- Accuracy Tolerance : Typ ±3 %RH
- Long Term Drift: < 0.02 °C/yr
- Operating Range: 0 ~ 96 %RH
External Temperature Sensor :
- silica gel cable
- ±0.1 °C (maximum) from –20 °C to 50 °C
- ±0.2 °C (maximum) from –40 °C to 100 °C
- ±0.3 °C (maximum) from –55 °C to 150 °C
- 1x LHT65S-NE117 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- 1x External Temperature Probe（1 meter）
Dimension and weight:
- Device Size: cm
- Weight: g
- Package Size: cm
- Weight: g
XXX: The default frequency band
- AS923: LoRaWAN AS923 band
- AU915: LoRaWAN AU915 band
- EU433: LoRaWAN EU433 band
- EU868: LoRaWAN EU868 band
- KR920: LoRaWAN KR920 band
- US915: LoRaWAN US915 band
- IN865: LoRaWAN IN865 band
- CN470: LoRaWAN CN470 band
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.