Dragino LHT65N-E5 Temperature, Humidity and Light Sensor is a long-range LoRaWAN sensor. It includes a built-in temperature and humidity sensor and has an external light sensor .
The LHT65N-E5 allows users to send data over extreme distances. It provides ultra-long distance spread spectrum communication and high immunity to interference while minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, and building automation.
The LHT65N-E5 has a built-in 2400mAh rechargeable battery , which can be used for more than 10 years*.
The LHT65N-E5 is fully compatible with the LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol and can be used with standard LoRaWAN gateways.
*Actual battery life depends on how often data is sent, see Battery Analyzer chapter.
- LoRaWAN Class A protocol
- Frequency band: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT command to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery used for up to 10 year*
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor
- External Illuminance Sensor
- Tri-color LED to indicate status
- Wall mountabl
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.
Built-in Temperature Sensor:
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Accuracy Tolerance : Typ ±0.3 °C
- Long Term Drift: < 0.02 °C/yr
- Operating Range: -40 ~ 80 °C
Built-in Humidity Sensor:
- Resolution: 0.04 %RH
- Accuracy Tolerance : Typ ±3 %RH
- Long Term Drift: < 0.02 °C/yr
- Operating Range: 0 ~ 96 %RH
External Illuminance Sensor:
- Base on BH1750 Illumination Sensor:
- Cable Length : 50cm
- Resolution: 1 lx
- Range: 0-65535 lx
- Operating Range: -40 °C ~ 85 °C
- LHT65N-E5 Temperature/humidity/illuminance sensor x 1
Dimensions and Weight :
- Device Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 3.5 cm
- Device weight: 120.5g
XX : default frequency band
- AS923 : LoRaWAN AS923 frequency band
- AU915 : LoRaWAN AU915 frequency band
- EU433 : LoRaWAN EU433 frequency band
- EU868 : LoRaWAN EU868 frequency band
- KR920 : LoRaWAN KR920 frequency band
- US915 : LoRaWAN US915 frequency band
- IN865 : LoRaWAN IN865 band
- CN470 : LoRaWAN CN470 frequency band
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.