The LG308 is an open source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LG308 uses semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1301 LoRa concentrator + 2 x SX1257, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LG308 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. User can also customized the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
4G Option +45$
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via optional LTE module
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Remote.it remote management.
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1301 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module ( Clink the link to find the right model for your region)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
XXX: Frequency Band
- 868: For Bands: EU868,IN865
- 915: For Bands: US915,AU915,AS923,KR920
YYY: 4G Cellular Option
- EC25-E: EMEA, Korea, Thailand, India.
- EC25-A: North America/ Rogers/AT&T/T-Mobile.
- EC25-AU: Latin America, New Zeland, Taiwan
- EC25-J: Japan, DOCOMO/SoftBank/ KDDI
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.