LA66 LoRaWAN Shield is the Arduino shield base on LA66. Users can use LA66 LoRaWAN Shield to rapidly add LoRaWAN or peer-to-peer LoRa wireless function to Arduino projects.
LA66 is a ready-to-use module that includesLoRaWAN v1.0.4 protocol. The LoRaWAN stack used in LA66 is used in more than 1 million LoRaWAN End Devices deployed world widely. This mature LoRaWAN stack greatly reduces the risk to make stable LoRaWAN Sensors to support different LoRaWAN servers and different countries' standards. External MCU can use AT command to call LA66 and start to transmit data via the LoRaWAN protocol.
Each LA66 module includes a world-unique OTAA key for LoRaWAN registration.
Besides the support of the LoRaWAN protocol, LA66 also supports open-source peer-to-peer LoRa Protocol for the none-LoRaWAN application.
LA66 is equipped with TCXO crystal which ensures the module can achieve stable performance in extreme temperatures.
- Arduino Shield base on LA66 LoRaWAN module
- Support LoRaWAN v1.0.4 protocol
- Support peer-to-peer protocol
- TCXO crystal to ensure RF performance on low temperature
- SMA connector
- Available in different frequency LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- World-wide unique OTAA keys.
- AT Command via UART-TTL interface
- Firmware upgradable via UART interface
- Ultra-long RF range
- CPU: 32-bit 48 MHz
- Flash: 256KB
- RAM: 64KB
- Input Power Range: 1.8v ~ 3.7v
- Power Consumption: < 4uA.
- Frequency Range: 150 MHz ~ 960 MHz
- Maximum Power +22 dBm constant RF output
- High sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Storage: -55 ~ +125℃
- Operating: -40 ~ +85℃
- Storage: 5 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating: 10 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- LoRa Tx Current: <90 mA at +17 dBm, 108 mA at +22 dBm
- LoRa Rx current: <9 mA
- I/O Voltage: 3.3v
Part Number: LA66-LoRaWAN-Shield-XXX
XXX: The default frequency band
- AS923: LoRaWAN AS923 band
- AU915: LoRaWAN AU915 band
- EU433: LoRaWAN EU433 band
- EU868: LoRaWAN EU868 band
- KR920: LoRaWAN KR920 band
- US915: LoRaWAN US915 band
- IN865: LoRaWAN IN865 band
- CN470: LoRaWAN CN470 band
- PP: Peer to Peer LoRa Protocol
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.