The NanoPi R6S has rich hardware resources with a compact size of 90 x 62 mm. FriendlyElec has released a carefully-designed custom CNC housing for it. It has one HDMI port. It works with Android, Debian Desktop and Ubuntu etc and works with headless systems as well. It supports decoding 8K60 H.265/VP9 formatted videos.
The NanoPi R6S has two USB ports, and supports USB type-C power delivery. It is an ideal portable drive for saving images and videos.
All in all, the NanoPi R6S is a board featured with multiple Ethernet ports, light NAS and video playing. It is a cannot-miss platform with infinite possibilities for geeks, fans and developers.
2 Hardware Spec
- SoC: Rockchip RK3588S
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A76(up to 2.4GHz) and quad-core Cortex-A55 CPU (up to 1.8GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MP4, compatible with OpenGLES 1.1, 2.0, and 3.2, OpenCL up to 2.2 and Vulkan1.2
- VPU: 8K@60fps H.265 and VP9 decoder, 8K@30fps H.264 decoder, 4K@60fps AV1 decoder, 8K@30fps H.264 and H.265 encoder
- NPU: 6TOPs, supports INT4/INT8/INT16/FP16
- RAM: 64-bit 8GB LPDDR4X at 2133MHz
- Flash: 32GB eMMC, at HS400 mode
- Ethernet: one Native Gigabit Ethernet, and two PCIe 2.5G Ethernet
- USB: one USB 3.0 Type-A and one USB 2.0 Type-A
- compatible with HDMI2.1, HDMI2.0, and HDMI1.4 operation
- support up to 7680x4320@60Hz
- Support RGB/YUV(up to 10bit) format
- microSD: support up to SDR104 mode
- 12-pin 0.5mm FPC connector
- with up to 1x SPI, up to 3x UARTs, up to 1x I2Cs, up to 2x SPDIF, up to 8x GPIOs
- Debug: one Debug UART, 3 Pin 2.54mm header, 3.3V level, 1500000bps
- LEDs: 4 x GPIO Controlled LED (SYS, WAN, LAN1, LAN2)
- 2 Pin 1.27/1.25mm RTC battery input connector for low power RTC IC HYM8563TS
- one IR receiver and the carrier frequency is 38Khz
- MASK button for eMMC update
- one user button
- one 5V Fan connector
- Power supply: USB-C, support PD, 5V/9V/12V/20V input
- PCB: 8 Layer, 62x90x1.6mm
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 70℃
3 Diagram, Layout and Dimension
- 12-pin GPIO
Pin# GPIO SPI UART I2C SPDIF POWER Description 1 VCC3V3_SYS_S3 3.3V power output 2 VCC3V3_SYS_S3 3.3V power output 3 GPIO1_B3 SPI0_CLK_M2 UART4_TX_M2 3.3V level 4 GND 5 GPIO1_B1 SPI0_MISO_M2 3.3V level 6 GPIO1_B4 SPI0_CS0_M2 3.3V level 7 GPIO1_B2 SPI0_MOSI_M2 UART4_RX_M2 3.3V level 8 GND 9 GPIO1_B7 UART1_RX_M1 I2C5_SDA_M3 SPDIF1_TX_M0 3.3V level 10 GPIO1_B6 UART1_TX_M1 I2C5_SCL_M3 SPDIF0_TX_M0 3.3V level 11 GPIO3_C4 UART5_TX_M1 3.3V level 12 GPIO3_C5 UART5_RX_M1 3.3V level
- Debug UART Pin Spec
- 3.3V level signals, 1500000bps
Pin# Assignment Description 1 GND 0V 2 UART2_TX_M0_DEBUG output 3 UART2_RX_M0_DEBUG intput
- USB Port
- Each USB Type-A port has 1.4A overcurrent protection.
- RTC backup current is 0.25μA TYP (VDD =3.0V, TA =25℃).
- Connector P/N: Molex 53398-0271
- IR receiver
- Connected to PWM3_IR_M0
- 38Khz carrier frequency
- compatible with NEC protocol, User code is 3B4C
- Support power on via IR controller
- Support FriendlyELEC RC100 IR controller
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.