- FPGA Module with Xilinx Artix-7 100T (Variant 2D), 2 x 50 Pin, 1.8V only supplyNow with the Trenz Electronic TE0725LP-01-100-2D is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 (15T-100T) and 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation. The 2 x 50 pin headers with a 2.54 mm standard pitch are perfect for breadboard or low cost dual layer PCB.Trenz HyperBus enabled reference designs are typically bundled with a FREE evaluation edition of the commercially proven, low-cost, low-circuit area, high performance, HyperBus Memory Controller (HBMC) IP supplied by Synaptic Laboratories Ltd. Synaptic Labs HBMC IP is commercially proven in both Intel and Xilinx projects, and was selected by Intel. This FREE HBMC IP evaluation license never expires, and no customer registration or NIC ID is required. You can check for and obtain the latest version of the FREE evaluation HBMC IP from S/Labs website for Xilinx and Intel.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A100T-2CSG324C/XC7A100T-2CSG324I
- Commercial temperature grade (industrial on request)
- 32 MByte Flash memory
- 2 x 50 pin headers with 2.54 mm pitch, ideal for breadboard use
- 1.8 V single supply with on board voltage regulators
- 95 I/O's (42 + 42 + 3 + 8)
- 25 MHz system clock (100 MHz can be customized on request)
- I2C EEPROM
- 7.3 x 3.5 cm form factor
- JTAG/UART connector
- One user LED
- optional HyperRAM (8 bis 32 MByte) or HyperFlash
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.