Please note: Software control of the IR-CUT filter is no longer available due to changes in Raspberry Pi OS. The module will however continue to automatically adjust.
This Arducam 5MP NOIR camera module for the Raspberry Pi is designed for both daylight and night vision photography with its built-in automatic motorised IR cut filter and dual infrared LED illuminator boards.
The motorised IR cut filter can be switched on/off automatically, whilst the infrared LEDs are automatically set on/off according to the light environment. The camera is fully supported all the Raspberry Pi board versions including Pi 4, Pi 3 and Pi Zero.
- Automatic IR Cut Filter: On for daylight colour accuracy, off for IR night vision
- IR Corrected Lens: Features low dispersion glass that greatly reduces focus shift and chromatic aberration - focuses the light of different wavelengths on to an image plane at the same location unlike some other lenses
- IR LED Illuminator: Triggered by the light sensor that decides whether the light condition is poor and needs to be improved
- 1× Camera Board with 5MP OV5467 sensor and IR corrected lens
- 2× IR LED illuminator
- 2× Heat Sinks
- 1× 150 mm/5.9” FFC cable for Model A and B
- OR 1× 150 mm/5.9” FPC cable for Pi Zero models. Please clarify you want the camera for Zero or 3b/4B
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.